Friday, February 20, 2009

Riddle Me This

I will be gone, gone, gone this weekend, to Williamsburg, VA, for a bit of history. Did you see what domain name they have?! Apparently, they are history. A bit of historical tourism for my wee toddler, and his cousin, and the women in the family. My Mom and [bossy older] Sister and kids and I will be galavanting around the ol' village. With no internet access. And I will miss you, O' Friends of Bloggy.

But, fret not! I have an idea for keeping you hooked on F&P until my speedy return. A Riddle! Oh, come on. You loved riddles as a kid! Now, put your kid hat on, or your kids' hats on, and figure it out! Hint: it's so EASY.

Look at the pictures below. What well-known PHRASE do you come up with? Guess in comments. The first one correct wins a prize! (Really!)



Disclaimer: the prize is a modest giftcard at a reputable, socially-responsible, well-known, publicly traded coffeehouse (Ahem. SBUX.) IF you do not have said coffee house, we will arrange an acceptable alternative.
(I'm really pullin' for you here, K, you live the closest!) And my real life friends who [lurk] read my blog, you can guess too!
See you Monday!

12 comments:

Kitten February 20, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

I gotta think about this one, cause I haven't got a clue.

Beth February 20, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

yeah, I was going to say the blind leading the blind too...

Jeanne Estridge February 20, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

A broken blind follows no dog? (Not really, but I think the right answer was already taken.) Have fun!

mielikki February 20, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

good way to keep people hooked! Have a fun weekend

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

I think J Cosmo Newbry nailed (thank god since I'm slow this morning).

Debbie February 20, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Yes, someone already got it! Very clever.

Reeni February 20, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Have fun on your trip!! I came over to say hi and thanks for visiting my "saucy" blog!

Jenners February 20, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Blind leading the blind.

Damn J. Cosmo -- you beat me!

This was fun! I loved it! I'm thinking perhaps this would be a good game for my next Fun & Games with Jenners! What do you think? Can I borrow this idea -- giving you full credit and linkage of course?

Have a great trip!

Anna Lefler February 21, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Yup, I'd say the blind leading the blind...

BTW, thanks for visiting my blog the other day! I really appreciate that! Yours is awesome!

Take care...

:^) Anna

CDB February 22, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

NO, sillies.. it was what Jeanne said, "A broken blind follows no dog?"

Just kidding. The winner is.. (no drumroll).. Cosmo AND Beth! I thought we'd have an Import and a Domestic winner, like a good pub.

You will each get to enjoy $10 at Starbucks on the Fingers and Paws.

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP