Sunday, February 8, 2009

A New Way of Thinking of Looking

Thinking, or looking? Which is it, you say? Well. It's both. Because I've been thinking of looking like a new, improved blog. Thinking, because I have run into more problems, snares and snags and frustrating buggy type things all day long. All Day! And, newsflash.. I don't actually have the luxury of an entire day to spend on this. If I did, I would just be on vacation, perhaps in St. John or Maui, kicking back with a colada of sorts.

I have a newer, shinier look. I have a new header, which, yes, I did take myself. It's not quite as telling as the last header (in which the toddler is running, full on toddler speed, in the opposite direction as me,) but it contains an inextricable sweetness that I'm in love with. And that's what matters.

Even the twigs on the baby toes. Brought up from the depths of the underwater lair from whence they grew. I love those too, in all their imperfection.

However! Last time I checked, comments weren't working. And I got news of this, alas, from a bloggy pal who was trying to comment! Ah! What could be worse than the technological rejection of a potential ego stroke? [Nothing.]

But, as in everything else in my life, I have a theory. And here it goes...

9 comments:

CDB February 8, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Wait. Wait. Don't tell me.

CDB February 8, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Still testing. I'm not trying to get a lot of comments on the cheap, here.

I don't understand why this is the only way they will work.

Rachel Cotterill February 9, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

It doesn't seem broken to me...

Jeanne Estridge February 9, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

It's fixed! Yay! (At least, I think yay. As a recovering computer programmer, I have a deep-seated distrust of technical things that self-resolve, since that means they're likely to recur without warning.) But, for now at least, it's fixed! Yay!

wv: curse (as in, the curse of the broken comment...)

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 3:58 AM  

I'm testing too - I think I'm sucessfully posting a comment.

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 3:59 AM  

I like the new design. You look pro and all dressed to take over the blog world.

buffalodick February 9, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

Glad issues resolved. I go with "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"...

Keely February 9, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Seems fixed! Yay!

Love the new look!

CDB February 9, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

YAY! If they were good for all you geese, I'll assume the gander is good. They only work this way or the pop out, I can no longer embed them. Weird.

Ok, enough talking to myself.

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP