Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Own Meme: Dreams

Click here to see the origin of the species, Tattooed Minivan Mom. Not only did she solidify how to spell "Tattooed" for me, she inspired me to use my creativity for the greater good. I'm a little late to the party. But I'm here, aren't I?

My meme is exceptionally simple, and short. Because given the chance to expound, we can all write a novella for a meme. Am I right?!

1> What do you believe you were meant to do (as a vocation, profession, to pass the time)?
I was put on this Earth to be an actress.

2> What are you currently doing now (as a vocation, profession, or passing the time?)
I'm doing a little more than passing the time as a Stay-at-Home-Mom of one toddler.

3> Do you ever forsee your "dream" vocation working out?
Well, since my "dream" vocation is to independently wealthy, likely not. But it's good to have goals.

4> What is your "consolation" vocation, if you can't have or be #1 (IF different. If there is one.)
To be a writer/photographer. A PAID, compensated writer and portrait photographer.
:
5> Do you really mean that?
Yes.

6> Is there anything precluding you from accomplishing the goal in #4?
My own stubborn predilection for procrastination. I will finish this post at some point, and when I post it, it will be buried in the archives such that nobody will see it.

I rest my case.



6 comments:

Casey March 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

If you figure out how to become independently wealthy, will you let me in on the secret? Thanks.

jen March 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

my favorite part of that meme is the, "do you really mean it?" and the follow up of "yes" ...
'cause we, as mommies, often do ... we just can't get past the other people need us more than we need us part.

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

The problem with burying posts is those of us that follow you on a reader will still find it...

I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to be doing with my life in the long term - but I think I'm doing it in the short term.

It was wonderful to see you today. I'd love to meet up soon.

Jenners March 17, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

I found it! I'm just catching up on everything and you couldn't slip this by me! I pretty much share your dreams so maybe I can just cut and paste this entire post one day!

Anonymous,  March 30, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

An actress huh?

Like in plays? or movies? or soaps?

I find that pretty interesting...my dream vocation is a chef. A really, really good one. I've never been really artistically inclined so those that are intrigue me.

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP