Saturday, January 17, 2009

Skinny Jeans and Cold Fusion

Not finding enough to read in my blog (ha!)? Check out my poem, "Ode to My Skinny Jeans" over at One Minute Writer (also below, the link got complicated) and my micro-story at Pictures, Poetry and Prose.

It's very cold here today. VERY cold. And there is an electricity in the air. The train is bound for Washington, DC, and we feel the ripple effects of it, through the cold, through the distance. Have we discovered cold fusion?

And now for something completely different.

Ode to My Skinny Jeans

There was a young gal with jeans
An addiction by any good means
With a shimmey and a shake
Any pair I won't take
I bow to you, O my blue Queen.

0 comments:

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP