Monday, January 12, 2009

Addicted to Blove, Part II

Welp. It turns out I have a pretty addictive personality. Here I am, well past responsible time, blogging away, having discovered an entire symphony of bloggers I want to visit and re-visit. I've discovered so much in such a short amount of time, that my new philosophy might be to just have the little guy SKIP the next 16.5 years of school and just read blogs.

"Mommy? Can you help me finish my book report?"
"Oh, sweetie, just read the book review blog."

Really. The only other time I was this hooked was when I tried smoking for half a semester in college. I thought it improved my image. Surprise!

The thing is, there is some emotionally raw, seriously intelligent blogging going on. I can't stay away from it. Today I found several writing blogs that I am excited to have inspire me, the One Minute Writer and Pictures, Poetry & Prose. Look forward to the creative juicer getting plugged back in. I also discovered a sardonic shopaholic mom blog that detailed my exact sentiments about the new "Bachelor" season. What?

Ok, with that last pitiful admission, I need to go differentiate some equations, review my Keynesian economics and trade some interest rate swaps really quick. But I'll be back.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 13, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

So addicting, but isn't it better than feeling isolated in the mommyhood? I love that I'm using my brain more, even if it just to write silly blogs.

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP