Friday, March 27, 2009

Big 100: Costner is Still the Coolest, Ever

I had to take the original post down. This in itself might make an interesting post at some point. But I felt the need to explain a litte.

For my loyal confused, misled readers of this blog, you have heard me yammer on about how great KC is for a while now. And he still is. I simply had to take down the post detailing all the reasons I think so. (Hours after initially posting it. Can anyone say "internet" and "fanatical?") For you all, just the basic facts: Yes, I did get to visit his place in Aspen (twice) with some fortunate others. That is still true.

(And sorry, to my previous commenters!) I had more hits on that post than.. well, than all other posts combined. I had included pictures of the inside of the house, other cool details like the hot tub pool, the snowmobiles.. you get it.

But, in an important moment of clarity, I'm going to grow my blog readership through my own content; not piggyback on someone else's. And thank you, SiteMeter, for letting me know how this here "internet" works.. connectivity abounds.

Still go out and Netflix EVERY Kevin Costner movie you can get in your queue.

The Guardian

Before you ask.. no, he was not there. It's way cooler that that .. at the time, he was off filming The Guardian ('06) with Ashton Kutcher.

And if this isn't all enough to make you click the link to buy the Guardian, then on to Netflix to get every KC movie into your possession, let me show you, my fellow bloggers, why he is the coolest celebrity alive. Really.

The Kicker
Now click here (do it! You'll be glad!). (Hint: it's a BLOG.)
Look closely, and I promise: you'll agree with me.

He's just the coolest.

15 comments:

♥ Kathy March 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

aww it was still a cool post :) and I still congratulate you on 100 posts :D

Debbie March 27, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

How great! I loved it.

H.K. March 27, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

I'm glad I was able to visit your original post and see those cool pictures! Your 2nd post about KC is still a good one and I became a fan of his after The Bodyguard.

Congratulations on your 100th post!

Sometimes Sophia March 28, 2009 at 3:57 AM  

Congrats on your 100th post!! Yeah, KC!! (Field of Dreams is one of my favorite movies of all time.)

Casey March 28, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

It was a cool post but I get why you wanted to take it down. Happy 100th!

Kim March 28, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

You would get along great with my husband. I think he has a man crush on KC. He often jumps to his rescue when someone mentions a questionable movie KC made:)

Anonymous,  March 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Well, I want to hear the whole story one of these days.

I think a few of the photo link might be broken (at least I couldn't see them on my old ass half dead computer.)

Have a great weekend.

Jenners March 28, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Congrats on 100 posts! That KC blog link was really cool. And why am I always missing stuff ..... damn, I need to stay on top of my blogging better.

Anonymous,  March 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Well, apparently I missed out on some controversy here. I'm feeling kind of lost. But, what's new?

buffalodick March 29, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

100th post and you have to wipe it? I'd call you a doofus, but don't want to hurt your feelings! Still, a milestone easily remembered...

septembermom March 29, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

I enjoyed both posts! Thanks for sharing the photos. The link is great too! Costner still rocks for a lot of us!

Jenni March 29, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Man, I am bummed I missed the post!!!

Dani March 29, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

I'm glad I caught the post before you had to change it. It WAS really awesome that you got to do something like that! I'm still so jealous.

Kat Mortensen March 30, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Hi! I saw the name "Costner" at Blicky's and flew right over. Still the best imho - uh oh, I don't believe it! Midlife brain strikes again...Gene Hackman, Sean whatshername, and the KC in a naval uniform. Help me out here somebody. (I know as soon as I close this it will strike me like someone whooped me with a sack of potatoes.)

Following you now.

Kat

Kat Mortensen March 30, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

What did I tell you? Two minutes later and BAM! No Way Out! Beat that scene in the taxi. I dare ya!

Kat

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP