Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ode to My Blogging Friends

..all three of you. If any of you (said, pleading in an English accent) know how I could possibly remove that solid blue line from going directly through my main page, I would owe you a debt of gratitude. I don't know how to get rid of that. Also, how to link to other blogs. I have a feeling this last one will resolve itself with something else I lack.. patience.

Last thought for the day: does blogging cause an increase in the U.S. imported coffee market?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 19, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Hi!

I am no help with the blue line, but I wanted to give your first comment. YAY! Beware, blogging is very addicting. I'm so excited to welcome you to the club.

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP