Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crafting the Blog

Finding a muse, choosing a theme and expanding on one's world view. Whatever it's called.

The truth is, I've been blogging all my life. I just never knew it.

(Though, through the advent of "typing" and "the internet", it takes much longer to spew out the non-stop verbosity of everyday life, and, therefore, we are spared the drama. A little.)

My favorite quote for today is: Is SpongeBob Squarepants supposed to be terrifying?

Certain things will always be true. I will always have more going on than I should. I will always be a Mom. I will always love the Tarheels and thin mints. I will always be distracted.

What was I doing here? Oh yes, blogging. I started blogging over a year ago (didn't everyone?), life all in pictures, and thought of it purely as a technically updated diary. You know, for the record books. But, I quickly realized I couldn't keep up with it, as the blog photos took 2 and 1/2 hours to post.

So, here we are. Shiny and new. And like all toddlers, we must grab onto that shiny new object, and not let go until we've figured it out. Good luck.

0 comments:

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP