Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to Decade Deuce

A lightning quick post, just to get the "2010" added to my archive list.

Just kidding.

Another resolution. To be true to my original intention in starting a blog, and actually write, regardless of what is going on in life that might prevent that. Twice weekly, as a minimum. I know blogland will hold me accountable; even if I cannot be accountable to myself.

And - news flash to my Facebook friends; though posts are automatically imported into Facebook, this is actually a real blog. Check it out!

2 comments:

J Cosmo Newbery January 3, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Oooo...I didn't know you could import blogs into Facebook...

♥ Kathy January 4, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Do you have it on NetworkedBlogs on FB? All of mine are. I'll follow you there too..if you're there :)

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP