Monday, January 25, 2010

There's Really No Time for THIS

I'm drowning, I'm suffocating, at times I cannot breathe..
Or move, or stop moving, in some cases free.
Move the blanket the wrong way and he wakes up.
Stop dancing him around to my iPod, he wakes up.
Chants of 'keep going' in my head
Toddler indignant yells from his wakeful toddler bed.

I would say I'm losing my mind
But I'm not fully confident that it didn't
already happen.

Keep me going, keep me running, keep me coming back for more.
My cherubs, my charges, my glorious core.





6 comments:

septembermom January 25, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Cute pictures! I know that it's so tough at times. Hang in there.

Anonymous,  January 26, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Good luck! This whole two kid thing is a hard time.

Sometimes Sophia January 27, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

Gorgeous kids... great pictures. Two kids = more than twice the fun. Hang in there... There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Honey Mommy January 29, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Oh how I can relate to this post! The first several months are so challenging!

Sprite's Keeper February 15, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Yikes, it's been too long, but he's beautiful! Mazel tov on such a lovely little guy! Hope all is well!

SiteMeter

Copyright

Copyright © 2008-2009 C.D. Bucher. The content on these pages, including text and images are the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP